Jio Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Freshers.
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Reliance Jio.
Key Job details:
- Design, plan, and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management, etc. in a seamless manner.
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance, and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Eligibility and skills:
- B.E./ B.Tech Engineering Graduate
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G, and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills, Team player, and Business acumen
- Work Locations will be Jio Home Services, Bengaluru Avana Building, Karnataka
About the Jio:
Jio is an Indian telecommunications company that provides internet services, broadband, mobiles across India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Apply for Jio Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: