JLL Hiring Any Graduate for Management Trainee | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. JLL is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the JLL Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: JLL
Job Role: Management Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Understanding the market in depth and update the projects in database.
- Undertaking physical site visits and micro market visits to get orientation of site, location and collate information, comparable etc.
- Support the Business Development team with proposals and opportunities with the various clients/fund houses
- Ensuring optimum client service delivery and engagement through calls, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow up, timely submission of deliverables.
- Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to clients
- Supporting delivery solutions with research and analysis, preparations of reports and presentations, client representations, site visits
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, Confident, Collaborative with ability to multi task and work in a team
- You must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Word.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Having additional technological skills such as Auto CAD, Map IT or any other mapping tools, Photoshop and any other skills related to financial modelling, forecasting etc. will be welcomed.
- You must have good writing skills, presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter & team player
How To Apply JLL Hiring Any Graduate for Management Trainee?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for JLL Hiring Any Graduates Click Here