JP Morgan Chase Hiring Freshers for Data Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: CIB- Data Engineering & Analytics
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably in computer science or information technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a CIB- Data Engineering & Analytics at JP Morgan Chase.
Key Job Details:
- Collaborate with research teams and ML teams to gather business requirements and expectations.
- Build, deploy and maintain web crawlers at a scale that captures publicly available datasets.
- Communicate results and drive discussions with clients by providing insights.
- Document approach and techniques used for analysis.
- Work on longer-term projects, build tools that can be used to scale certain types of analyses across multiple datasets and business use cases.
- Model the data with a focus on ease of storage, retrieval, and usability.
- Optimize data delivery and build data pipelines using Spark/ Airflow / SQL.
- Automate publication and analytics workflows for periodicals.
- Research and analyze datasets using a variety of analytical techniques on Tableau, python notebooks, Excel.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably in computer science or information technology.
- 0-2 years of experience across Data Analysis, Automation, and Web crawling.
- Strong background in Data structures, Algorithms, Data engineering.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Strong background in writing high-quality, modular, functional, and testable code.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: