JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Data Analyst. JP Morgan Chase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the JP Morgan Chase Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: Business Insights/Data Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Planning, monitoring and forecasting business through a data driven approach.
- Good in creating progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills.
- Producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
- Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Excellent Communication skills – Communicate with stakeholders and Senior Management
- Cultivate partnerships and collaborate across teams
- Anticipate and promptly address Client / Customer / Stakeholder needs
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, and deliver strategic solutions to clients
- Take effective and independent decisions / judgements in line with organization goals
- Think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning, and growth opportunities
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Macros / VBA Scripts is a must
- Tableau Visualization. – Intermediate
- Alteryx – Intermediate Skill level.
- Basic Knowledge of Python and Splunk.
- Hands on knowledge of SQL is desirable.
- Proficient using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
How To Apply for JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.