JPMorgan Chase & Co Job Vacancy 2022 Hiring for Software Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BA/BS graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the JPMorgan Chase & Co Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase & Co
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: 15 Dec 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
JPMorgan Chase & Co Job Vacancy 2022
- Participate in daily scrum, work with business or leads to understand the requirements, design, and write code to develop technology solutions on various global, strategic and core platforms focusing primarily on post trade client services.
- Spent in developing micro services in Core Java and various frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot providing them exposure to messaging platforms like Apache Kafka, streaming frameworks like Kafka streams/KSQL, NoSQL databases like Oracle NoSQL, MongoDB etc. and web technologies like Node/React JS
- Deploy these micro services using CI/CD in production infrastructure (JPMC private cloud – GAIA, Public Cloud – AWS) and provide post release application suppor
- Involve in application modernization initiatives which involves migrating the current technical stack from physical hosts to public cloud (AWS) to align post trade components with wider CIB strategy.
- BS/BA/BE degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
How To Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Job Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.