KANTAR Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Programmer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. KANTAR is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Infosys KANTAR Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: KANTAR
Job Role: Programmer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- A highly competent and technical individual with excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyze, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training.
- This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects.
- B.E./B. Tech (CSE/IT), BCA, BCS, BSc(CSE/IT)
- 2020, 2021 & 2022
- 2 years Bond
- 0-2 years of background in programming
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Business Aptitude test – Elimination Round
- Coding Test – Elimination round
- Technical Interview
How To Apply KANTAR Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Programmer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for KANTAR Programmer Click Here