KONE Recruitment Drive for Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: KONE
Job Role: Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering (EIE/ECE/CSE) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Graduate Engineering Trainee at KONE.
Key Job Details:
- Create understandable, simple, scalable, and best quality automation test cases to verify and validate the software quality
- Responsible for verifying and validating the software quality
- Should support the development team to release the software on time
- Report the software defect in an acceptable way on time
- Responsible for preparing the simulator for test execution
- Keep the simulator environment up to date with the latest hardware
- Implement the new technique and innovative idea to reduce the automated test execution time and improve test quality
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering (EIE/ECE/CSE).
- Very good knowledge in Robot Framework automation test development
- Familiar with python programming.
- Knowledge of Electrical, PCB, Drives, Machines & Safety areas
- Ability to find defects, debug on the same.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, international, and virtual environment.
KONE is an engineering technology company. It provides services in elevators, escalators, Mechanical and more. The company is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: