Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Trainee IT Support. Konecranes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Konecranes Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Konecranes
Job Role: Trainee-Global IT Support
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day to day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create knowledge base
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.