KPIT Freshers Off Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 5.5 LPA.
Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: Pune and Banglore
Salary: Rs 3.6 – 5.5 LPA
Apply By: Immediate (Apply before link expires)
Candidates with students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Engineer at KPIT.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Graduation Year: 2021
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical, and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has the advantage.
- Understanding AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
Interview Process and Compensation:
- Opens at: Feb 07, 10:00 AM
- Closes at: Feb 07, 05:00 PM
- INR 3.6 – 5.5 LPA CTC
KPIT is an Indian multinational company that provides software services in automotive and product engineering. The company is headquartered in Pune, India.
Link to Apply for Trainee Engineer at KPIT Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: