KPMG Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Analyst. KPMG is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the KPMG Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: KPMG
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
How To Apply KPMG Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for KPMG Off Campus 2022 Click Here