Kwalee Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Hiring for Junior QA Tester. Kwalee is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Kwalee Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Kwalee
Job Role: Junior QA Tester
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Kwalee Recruitment Vacancy 2023
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before the release
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and change
- Strong critical thinking – ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills – ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
Urgent opening in Tech Mahindra for Customer support executive
JP Morgan Chase Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Software Engineer
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Kwalee Recruitment Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Kwalee Recruitment Vacancy 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.