Larsen and Toubro Off Campus 2022 Drive Hiring for Junior Engineer Trainee. Larsen and Toubro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Larsen and Toubro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Larsen and Toubro
Job Role: Junior Engineer Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Junior Engineer Trainee, under supervision of Tendering manager, is responsible for the assigned tenders for domestic Coal/ Oil & gas fired projects (including R&M) / Complete boiler supply) projects. The role of Junior Engineer Trainee is described below (as applicable)
- Support Tendering manager in Bid preparation.
- Tender documents review along with amendment / errata / corrigendum / clarifications and update to Tendering Manager.
- Support Tendering Manager in Identifying documents and information required for bid preparation.
- Coordination with internal department under supervision of Tendering Manager.
- Coordination with vendors under supervision of Tendering Manager.
- Under supervision of Tendering Manager, co-ordinate for necessary documentation required for bid submission.
- Engineering Diploma
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Proposal Support
- Work Estimation
- Assist package manager for estimation of Boiler packages.
- Participate in meeting with vendors.
- Assist package manager for project related issues.
- Ensure compliance to department procedure & process
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Larsen and Toubro Off Campus 2022 Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.