LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers Across India | Total Openings: 9394 Posts. LIC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the LIC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: LIC
Job Role: Apprentice Development Officers
Location: Across India
Education: Any Graduates
Last Date: 10 Feb 2023
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- As a requirement for LIC Employees and LIC Agents, in both urban and rural areas, one must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose, or the Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category (Open Market ) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer, both in urban and rural areas, should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. In addition to having at least two years of experience in the life insurance industry or financial product marketing, candidates who have this experience will be given priority.
Age Relaxation :
- Member of OBC (other than those in the creamy layer) : 33 years
- Member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe : 35 years
- LIC Employee who is not a member of SC or ST or OBC : 42 years
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBC (other than those in the creamy layer) : 45 years
- LIC Employee who is a member of SC or ST : 47 years
- LIC Agent or other than Agent such as DSAs/FSEs, who is not a member of SC or ST or OBC : 40 years
- LIC Agent or other than Agent such as DSAs/ FSEs, who is a member of OBC (Other than those in the creamy layer) : 43 years
- LIC Agent or other than Agent such as DSAs/ FSEs, who is a member of SC or ST : 45 years
- Ex-serviceman : 30 years
- All Others : 30 years
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 21 January 2023
- Closure of registration of application: 10 February 2023
- Closure for editing application details: 10 February 2023
- Last date for printing your application: 25 February 2023
- Online Fee Payment: 21 January 2023 to 10 February 2023
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination (Tentative): 4 March 2023 onwards
- Date of Online Examination-Preliminary: 12 March 2023
- Date of Online Examination-Main: 8 April 2023
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here