Logitech Hiring Freshers for Junior Automation Analyst in Chennai location. Following are the Logitech recruitment process and details.
Job Role: Junior Automation Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Year
Candidates with 0-1 year of Experience with Information Technology or Computer Science Background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Automation Analyst at Logitech.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Develop and Operate Automations with UiPath RPA Platform for processes across different functions
- Support Digital Assistant Development and Operations
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
- Comply with and enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures Ensure documentation is well maintained
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
Eligibility and skills
- 0-1 years Experience with Information Technology or Computer Science Background
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting capability
- Strong team player with a professional mindset
- Strong customer service orientation
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Junior Automation Analyst at Logitech?
A registration link is provided below. It will direct you to the Logitech careers. Fill up all the details and further interview process will be shared via mail.
Join Our Groups for More Jobs in India
Apply for Logitech Junior Automation Analyst