Medtronic Hiring Freshers Software Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Engineer (AI)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or similar Engineering discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer (AI) at Medtronic.
Key Job details:
- Software Engineer is responsible for contributing to the development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting software components and applications.
- Interfacing with mechanical, electrical, systems, and test engineers.
- Troubleshooting and debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Participating in ongoing professional development activities.
- Follow Medtronic Navigation product development standards and practices.
- Assisting with requirements gathering, estimating, and planning efforts.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Representing the company at industry trade shows and customer sites.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or similar Engineering discipline.
- 0 -1 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of programming in C++/C#
- Unix/Linux Windows experience
- Working knowledge of software design, development, debug and test practices.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: