Methode Electronics Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineering Trainee | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company: Methode Electronics
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Experience: 0-1 Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/ME in Electronics Engineering with 65% Aggregate in highest qualification can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineering Trainee at Methode Electronics.
Key Job details:
- Should undertake training and work on Software development for embedded applications.
- Should have sound knowledge of Basic electronics, embedded c programming, assembly programming.
- Knowledge of various microcontrollers, peripherals, interrupts.
- Knowledge in using development tools such as Emulators, Debuggers, and Simulators.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/ME in Electronics Engineering
- 65% Aggregate in highest qualification.
- 0 to 1 year
- Good understanding of communication protocols CAN, SPI, I2C
- Fair knowledge of Microcontrollers
Good Written and Verbal Communication skills, Analytical Skills.
About Methode Electronics
Methode Electronics is a multinational company that provides products and services in Electronic Components, Sensors & Switches, Automotive. The company is headquartered in Chicago, United States.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineering Trainee at Methode Electronics Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: