Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive for Microchip | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Role: Engineer
Job Level: Entry Level
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related streams can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer at Microchip.
Key Job Details:
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code, and engineering discussions
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers, and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, root cause, and Verify solutions to customer escalations in a timely manner
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards
- Provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related streams
- Minimum of 0-3 years of hands-on experience of working in C++ and Linux or Windows environment.
- Object oriented design and understanding of OOPS concept
- C++ programming
- Good knowledge of data structures
- Good analysis/debugging skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Good knowledge/experience in System Programming
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain (RAID, SCSI, SAS, SATA) (advantage) and more.
Microchip is an American technology company that provides microcontroller, mixed
Link to Apply for Engineer at Microchip Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: