Micron Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Layout Engineer.
Company Name: Micron
Job Role: Associate Layout Engineer
Education: BE or MTech
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE or MTech in Electronics/VLSI Engineering (Year of passing 2019 onwards only) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Layout Engineer at Micron.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for Design and development of Layout for critical analog, mixed-signal, and custom digital block.
- Effectively communicating with engineering teams in the US, Japan, and China to assure the success of the layout project.
- Perform layout verification like LVS/DRC/quality check and documentation.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of block-level layouts with acceptable quality.
- Contribute to effective project management.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE or MTech in Electronics/VLSI Engineering (Year of passing 2019 onwards only)
- (we will also consider exceptionally talented Diploma holders in electronic or VLSI engineering)
- Completed Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from a reputed institute.
- Understanding of Cadence VLE/VXL and Mentor Graphic Calibre DRC/LVS is a must.
- Good understanding of Analog Layout fundamentals (e.g. Matching, Electro-migration, Latch-up, coupling, cross-talk, IR-drop, active and passive parasitic devices, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding and problem-solving skills in physical verification of custom layout.
Micron is an American semiconductor-based technology company that provides services and products in DRAM Flash memory SSDs. The company is headquartered in Idaho, U.S.
Link to Apply for Associate Layout Engineer at Micron: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: