Mitsubishi Vacancy 2022 for Graduate Trainee Engineer | Salary 6 LPA | Candidates with B.E/B.Tech graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Mitsubishi Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Mitsubishi
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 6 LPA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Mitsubishi Power India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a company focusing mainly on marketing and EPC of AQCS (Air Quality Control System), Gas Turbine project, and WtE (Waste to Energy) projects in India. We are also actively involved in Gas Turbine based Combined Cycle Power Projects, Steam Power Projects, Geothermal projects & procurement related to power projects globally.
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical related branches)
- Good academic track record (a minimum of 65% in graduation)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution/college.
- 0 to 1 years experience in the design, and engineering of Combined Cycle /Thermal power plants.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Only those candidates who are willing to follow the guidelines below need to apply.
- The agreement amount is 3 Lakhs
- There is a service agreement of 2 years.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Mitsubishi Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.