Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduate Freshers for Technology Spring Analyst. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Morgan Stanley is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Morgan Stanley Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business.
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your final year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.