Morgan Stanley Off Campus drive for Technology Analyst.
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Analyst
Program: 2022 Technology Summer Analyst Program
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst at Morgan Stanley.
Key Job details:
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business.
- Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an investment banking company. It provided services in Financial Services, Investment Management, Sales & Trading, and more. The company is headquartered in New York.
Apply for Morgan Stanley Freshers Off Campus Drive
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: