MRI Software Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring For Software Engineer. MRI Software is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the complete job description and details.
Company Name: MRI Software
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply)
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
INTERVIEW PROCESS :
- MUST have scored 70% or above at 10th, 12th and graduate level
- Students should mandatorily take up online HackerRank – This will be a techical test
- Once, student clears HackerRank test, he/she will be facing HR interview followed by technical interview & Manager interview.
- Successful candidates will be offered job with the MRI as permanent employee.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for MRI Software Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Upstox Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Mutual Fund Operations
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
To Apply Click Here