Mthree Off Campus Hiring for Graduate Software Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Mthree is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Mthree Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Mthree
Job Role: Graduate Software Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong programming skills in Java (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OOPs, design patterns, multithreading)
How To Apply Mthree Off Campus Hiring for Graduate Software Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Mthree Graduate Software Developer Click Here