National Instruments Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer.
Company: National Instruments
Job Role: Software Engineer 1
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at National Instruments.
Key Job details:
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed installer features
- Designing and developing .msi and packages using WIX and ORCA tools, internal tools, and using Make language
- Designing and developing Linux packages
- Coming up with installer test design, test plan, and test cases for NI product releases
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Work in an Agile team environment to prioritize work items and leverage resources to deliver features in a release on time.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and researching technology trends in installer infrastructure development and utilizing them appropriately
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- Persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- Effectively interact and communicate with team members
- Effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably Python or C/C++
About National Instruments
NI (National Instruments Corporation) is an American multinational company. It produces automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software, medical innovations, and more. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States.
Interested candidates can apply for the National Instruments Recruitment Drive.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: