National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Software Engineer. National Instruments is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the National Instruments Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: National Instruments
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Perform research as required to develop or enhance your products
- Design, implement, and test software features for new and existing products
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI and/or customer’s products
- Work with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software and hardware organizations over the world to solve technical problems
- Problem-solve effectively
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independen
- B.S. or above in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science, or equivalent work experience and other education
- Strong programming and debugging skills with high-level programming languages (C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, or Python)
- Any experience or knowledge of the following is a plus
- Common test engineering instruments, such as SMU, DMM, Scope, LCR meter, etc.
- Work effectively across groups and collaboratively with teams in USA or other sites
- Clearly communicate in written & spoken English, particularly for technical discussions
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now