Natwest Group Careers 2023 Hiring For Data Analytics.Natwest is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Natwest
Role: Data Analytics
Experience: 0-2 years
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Natwest Group Careers 2023
- Contributing to our independent engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- Helping with the monitoring and risk assessment part of our bank that’s under the direction of management
- Engaging with business stakeholders to provide a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Improving the efficiency and sampling size of audit engagements by using the right toolsets and approaches during an engagement
- Monitoring outstanding issues and their progress, effectively reporting on issues and contributing to discussions on audit within our bank
- You’ll need a graduate or post graduate qualification in Business Analytics, Computer Science, B.Tech or Statistics.
- You’ll need at least two years’ experience, an understanding of Python, SQL, Excel, Power BI and Tableau and knowledge of SAS, R Shiny, ETL, machine learning and data exploration.
- Experience of data management, data analytics, data architectures, file structures and query utilities
- The ability to write complex SQL, SAS, R or Python codes
- Knowledge of other programming or scripting languages
TCS iON Offers 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program
How To Apply for Natwest Group Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.