Natwest Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Quality Automation Specialist. Natwest Group is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Natwest Group
Role: Quality Automation Specialist
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Natwest Group Recruitment 2023
- In this key role, you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We’ll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You’ll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
- This role is available at associate level
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- Experience with performance automation frameworks using CICD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, and TeamCity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Experience with JMeter with JSON, Web HTTPS Protocols, Splunk, DX APM, Grafana, and AppDyanmics
- An understanding of non-functional requirements and how to convert them into meaningful tests
How To Apply for Natwest Group Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.