NatWest Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Data Analyst. NatWest is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the NatWest Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: NatWest
Job Role: Data & Analytics Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
- You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience.
- Additionally, you’ll need the ability to use core technical skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You’ll be contributing to the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply NatWest Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for NatWest Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here