NEC WFH Job 2022 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. NEC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates up to 1 year are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the NEC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: NEC
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Delhi/Noida (WFH)
Experience: 0-1 years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- This is an Entry level role for fresh graduates.
- The candidate should have propensity to learn processes/methodologies and tools to perform entry level roles and demonstrate aptitude to apply them in projects under supervision.
- Should be able to read various Engg/Technical or other functional documents, comprehend them and be able to make minor updations in them under supervision.
- Get enabled to prepare basic Technical/functional documentations under Supervision, based on existing reference documents
- Should learn the common terminologies/terms both from functional/Technical/ domain perspective and their reference/intent in projects
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG: MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Computers
- 0-1 Years of work experience
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for NEC?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.