NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022: NetApp hiring freshers with engineering graduates for the Programmer/Analyst role in the Bangalore location. Following are the NetApp recruitment process and details.
Job Role: Programmer/Analyst
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022
Candidates with Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline are eligible to apply for the job. Below are the NetApp Programmer Job description and eligibility criteria.
- Responsible for the design, development, evaluation, and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing, and marketing
- Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 0-2+ years of experience in IT.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
NetApp Interview Process
- Phone screen Interview
- Technical Round
- Onsite Interview
- HR Round
NetApp Freshers Salary
- Salary not mentioned (Best in Industry)
- NetApp Bangalore will be the work location
How to apply for NetApp Off Campus 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can use the following link. It will direct you to the NetApp careers. Fill up all the details and further interview process will be shared via mail.
Apply for NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022: Apply Here