NetApp Recruitment Drive for Member Technical Staff.
Job Role: Member Technical Staff
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience with Java, Scala, and/or Python can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Member Technical Staff at NetApp.
Key Jobs details:
- Build big data platform and Big Data solutions primarily based on open source technologies that are fault-tolerant & scalable.
- Identify right open source tools to deliver product features by performing research, POC/Pilot, and/or interacting with various open-source forums
- Deploy and monitor products on both Cloud and On-prem platforms
- Interact with Active IQ engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Work on technologies related to NoSQL, SQL, and InMemory platform(s)
- Develop and implement best-in-class monitoring processes to enable data applications to meet SLAs
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Java, Scala, and/or Python to write data pipelines and data processing layers.
- Working expertise with Big Data Technologies Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark Scala/Spark, and SQL
- Strong problem solving, analytic, decision- making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Linux Environment with containers (Docker & Kubernetes) is a plus
NetApp is a software company that provides hybrid cloud data services. It is a data management company that develops cloud computing and storage devices. The total number of employees working in NetApp is over 10,500.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: