NetApp Recruitment Drive for MTS SW | Bachelor’s degree.
Job Role: MTS SW
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or related technical discipline is mandatory can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an MTS SW at NetApp.
Key Jobs details:
- Knowledge and experience in specific areas of engineering – Java
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures, and standard programming practices. Windows OS, Storage domain experience preferred
- Identifying gaps in process, improvements, and enhancements that can improve the product to avoid the same escalations in the future
- Designing, testing, and/or unit testing, test automation, debugging, and performance analysis. Design, implement and verify defect fixes, tools to help analyze logs. Modifying and maintaining existing systems
- Ability to participate in technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams. Responsible for providing support in the development and testing activities of other engineers
- Diagnose technically challenging issues escalated by support. Responsible for driving the escalations through to completion.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards the team, department, and company goals
Eligibility and skills:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or related technical discipline is mandatory.
- Good analytical, debugging, troubleshooting, logical, and communication skills
NetApp is a software company that provides hybrid cloud data services. It is a data management company that develops cloud computing and storage devices. The total number of employees working in NetApp is over 10,500.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: