Neustar Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: Neustar
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Neustar Hiring Freshers details
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering can apply for the job role. Godo opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Neustar.
Key Job details
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS-based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves the scalability and performance of Neustar products.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high-quality, production-ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 0-1 years experience
- Strong algorithms and data structure, computing skills, and any one of the following programming languages – Java (JVM based language), SQL
- SQL and Database internals
- Working Knowledge on Java/J2EE technology with exposure to frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate would be an added advantage
- Stellar academic background and/or proven track record
Neustar is a technology company. It provides real-time information and analytics for telecommunications, digital performance, the Internet, risk, defense, and more. The company is headquartered in Virginia, United States.