Neustar Hiring Freshers for Data Analytics | 0-1 Year
Company Name: Neustar
Job Role: Assoc Data Analytics Insights
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and 0-1 year of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Assoc Data Analytics Insights at Neustar.
Key Job details:
- Help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- Implement our unified analytics solutions to address marketing effectiveness, return on investment (ROI), brand equity impact, segmentation, pricing, and environmental factors.
- Analyze big data sets to generate deep insights on paid media, organic media, market conditions, web navigations
- Validate model results and package them into insightful client-friendly reports on ROI analysis, forecasting, simulation, and optimization.
- Interact with multiple teams across the firm to implement our end-to-end solutions and improve processes and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background: Econometrics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Engineering or similar
- 0 – 1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required
- An effective cross-functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a large cross-functional team
Neustar is a technology company. It provides real-time information and analytics for telecommunications, digital performance, the Internet, risk, defense, and more.
The company is headquartered in Virginia, United States.
Link to Apply for Data Analytics at Neustar
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: