Neustar Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Neustar
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer in Test at Neustar.
Key Job details:
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Ensure defect-free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology, and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into a Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct, and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills and more.
Neustar is a technology company. It provides real-time information and analytics for telecommunications, digital performance, the Internet, risk, defense, and more. The company is headquartered in Virginia, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: