Nielsen Off-Campus Hiring Freshers for Trainee Analyst.
Job Role: Trainee Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Analyst at Nielsen.
Key Job Details:
- Trainee analyst in a media evaluation and reporting setup.
- Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
Nielson is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides services in market research, insights & data. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: