NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Data Processing Analyst. NielsenIQ is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the NielsenIQ Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: NielsenIQ
Job Role: Data Processing Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Interest in keeping up with Market Research Domain
- Knowledge on collating, cleansing, analyzing, interpreting and visualizing large volumes of data
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the function
- Should be able to understand the end to end process and identify avenues of process improvement
- Should be flexible with respect to shift timings
- Fast thinking, crisp communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for timely delivery of data with high quality
- Should be able to learn upstream and downstream processes to be efficient in current role and ensure quality delivery.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for operational processes
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
How To Apply for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.