Nokia Hiring Freshers for Customer Technical Support | Bangalore/Chennai.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Customer Technical Support
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Drive outages and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners, and Technical Support Operations.
- Resolve incidents within a defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested.
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyzes and Lesson Learned.
- Reviewing and auditing the process, ensure team compliance to processes.
Producing management information, including KPIs and reports using management tools.
Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and action tracking.
- Driving, developing, managing, and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- Provide inputs for the product quality assessment and process improvements.
- UNIX, Linux OS
- Experience in Microsoft office tools
- Understanding of Network Management function in the network
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Fresh graduates or 1-year experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field
Fluency in English (both oral and written)
Customer service skills, Analytical skills, Self Motivated, Team focused
Ability to excel when under pressure
Culturally adaptable and flexible
Customer Focus, Adaptability, Manage Execution, Foster Open Communication, Search to Learn Continuously
- Team Management
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management
Nokia is a multinational electronics and information technology Company. It provides telecommunications and electronic products to the consumer. Nokia has a total workforce of over 1,03,083 employees.
Also Apply for:
- BeepKart Freshers Recruitment Drive for Developer in Bangalore
- Synamedia Freshers Recruitment Drive Associate Software Engineer
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Customer Technical Support at Nokia
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: