Nokia is Hiring Technical Graduate for Software Developer | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Nokia is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Nokia Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Software Developer Digital Trust
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in Network Security
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, Candidates with degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant, Master´s is a plus
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies
- Experience with agile development process
How To Apply Nokia is Hiring Technical Graduate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Nokia is Hiring Technical Graduate Click Here