Nokia Off Campus 2022 Hiring Graduates for Test Engineer | Bachelor’s/Master’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Nokia is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Nokia Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Test Engineer SW
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Performance Testing (including Stability and Stress) of NMS product.
- Automation of performance use cases to increase efficiency.
- Co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams to ensure completion of the tests.
- Write, review and execute performance test cases based on the requirements and new features.
- Identify performance bottlenecks at system level to ensure the quality at delivery is very high.
- Automation and scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in usage of tools like Wireshark, Pronto, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in working on cloud native applications is a plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
- Relevant experience in non functional testing specifically performance testing.
- Knowledge on OSS domain and FCAPS.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge in scripting and automation.
- Hands-on experience in different types of performance tests (Stability, Stress)
- Good debugging and communication skill
How To Apply Nokia Off Campus 2022 Hiring Graduates for Test Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Nokia Click Here
SenecaGlobal Off Campus 2022 Hiring Software Engineer