Nokia Off Campus 2023 Hiring for R&D Engineer in Bangalore Location. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job. Below are the Nokia Job description and eligibility criteria
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: R&D Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Nokia Off Campus 2023
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
- Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
- Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
- Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
Eligibility and Skills
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
- Experience with Angular/ReAct
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with MYSQL, SQL Server
- Experience in microservice/API based development
- Strong in OOPS and OOAD Design Methodologies
- Secure Coding Practices
- Experience in DevOps tools in Cloud Environment
How To Apply for Nokia Off Campus 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply For Nokia Off Campus 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
|Jobs by Education||Jobs by Location|
|B.E||Work From Home|