Nutanix Freshers Off Campus Drive for System Testing
Company Name: Nutanix
Job Role: System Testing-Python Automation
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a System Testing-Python Automation at Nutanix.
Key Job details:
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
Nutanix is a software technology company. It provides services in cloud computing, Enterprise Applications, Cloud, Storage, and more. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: