Oracle Hiring Freshers for Associate Applications Developer | 0-2 Years.
Job Role: Associate Applications Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Applications Developer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Application Developer at Oracle Check Details