Oracle Hiring Freshers for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Quality Assurance Engineer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Requires basic automation knowledge using selenium.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels.
- Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Tata Communications Hiring Freshers for Executive Check details
Apply for Associate Quality Assurance at Oracle Check Details
Freshers Jobs: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: