Oracle Hiring Freshers for Software Developer 1.
Job Role: Software Developer 1
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software Developer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Vedantu Off Campus Drive for Executive | 5.5 LPA: Check details
Apply for Software Developer at Oracle Check Details
Freshers Jobs: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: