Oracle Hiring Recruitment Drive for QA Engineer.
Job Role: QA Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a QA Engineer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Deliver Quality Suites via automation by understanding test cases that are within Product scope & Requirements.
- Responsible for Product Quality/Feature/scenario automation to continuously augment Test Suites.
- Team Work with Development and System Engineering in delivering the end results.
- Ability to Work independently with little guidance.
- Optimize and enhance test code or frameworks as needed.
- Deliver Quality Documentation on Automation and enhance any existing automation.
- To be Passionate about Technology, look ahead for Emerging trends. Ability to review the Architecture, Functional & Design Specifications to identify the accuracy of test scripts.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Shall have 1 – 4 years’ proven product automation experience in Telecom Products. Knowledge of protocols and networking is mandatory. Product experience in IMS, VoLTE, and RCS is advantageous.
- Savvy with Linux and Virtualization.
- Product automation expertise with any of these VoIP (SIP/H.323), Networking, and IP Security Technologies is mandatory.
- Strong Programming Skills in Scripting and have mastered Python and/or TCL and can understand existing test framework/test code to find reliability issues. Usage of tools and Continuous improvements are required. Knowledge of object-oriented programming is required
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: