Palo Alto Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Palo Alto
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.tech Engineering or equivalent technical degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Palo Alto.
Key Job details:
- Salesforce Developer, you will learn to implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform.
- Work with other developers and lead engineers to customize Salesforce by creating VF Pages, Lightning components, Apex Classes, triggers, flows, test classes, etc.
- Enhance and maintain the Sales Cloud and Steelbrick implementation taking into account the right balance between declarative vs programmatic development as well as Salesforce governor limits and best practices
- Work on one of the larger and more complex Salesforce implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain valuable experience and make a huge impact in a fast-growing company.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B.tech Engineering or equivalent technical degree is mandatory
- 0-2 Year development experience in Salesforce, Java
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or CPQ would be beneficial.
- Salesforce Training would be a great plus
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- Strong Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About Palo Alto
Palo Alto is a cybersecurity company. It provides services in Cloud Security, Network Security, Cybersecurity, and more. The company is headquartered in California.
Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Palo Alto Check Details