Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment Drive hiring engineering graduates for the Software Engineer role in the Bangalore location. Following are the Parallel Wireless recruitment process and details.
Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment
Company Name: Parallel Wireless
Job Role: Software Engineer
- The candidate will be a software developer in a project team tasked with the development of cloud-native products in ORAN Real-Time RIC
- Strong Programming Skills in C/C++
- Working knowledge in any of the scripting languages – Python, GoLang
- Working Experience in any Linux based OS
- Exposure to Cloud-Native Technology is desired, but not must
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree (M.E. or MTech)
- 2021 pass-outs in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent training, education, and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to work independently in a global multi-site organization.
Parallel Wireless Freshers Salary
- Salary Not mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected Salary for Software Engineer is Rs 7.5 LPA
- Parallel Wireless Bangalore work location
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Parallel Wireless careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment