Parallel Wireless Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Parallel Wireless
Job Role: Software Engineer (RT/RIC)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Master’s degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Parallel Wireless.
Key Job details:
- Candidate will be a software developer in a project team tasked with the development of cloud-native products in ORAN Real-Time RIC
- Exposure to Cloud-Native Technology is desired, but not must
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to work independently in a global multi-site organization.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent training, education, and experience
- Min Aggregate of 75% throughout the education history
About Parallel Wireless:
Parallel Wireless is a U.S-based company that provides a cellular network 5G/4G/3G/2G through software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. The company is headquartered in Nashua, NH (US).
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: