Paytm Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers for Business Intelligence and Analytics. Paytm is inviting freshers with BBA, BCom graduation degree. Below are the Paytm Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Paytm
Job Role: Business Intelligence and Analytics -Intern – Paytm Ads
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Paytm Jobs 2023
- Analyzing complex data sets, extracting insights and trends, and translating them into meaningful reports and dashboards. Use a range of tools and technologies to collect and analyze data from various sources, including databases, APIs, and third-party applications.
- Provide valuable insights to decision-makers within the organization, helping them make informed decisions that drive business growth.
- They work closely with other teams and other teams to ensure that data is collected and analyzed effectively, and that reports and dashboards are accurate and up-to-date.
- BBA, B.Com
- Analysis using excel (candidate should be good at formulas/ concepts like vlookup, data structures, pivottables, etc)
- Good communicator – have to communicate with the sales teams and multiple stakeholders on different projects
- Good at making presentations on Powerpoint. Will have to help different teams with structuring and building presentations
- Candidate should have basic understanding of Business intelligence tools like Power BI/ Google Looker Studio/ Tableau etc.
- Manual data cleaning and structuring
- Problem structuring and solving
- Business background
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Paytm Jobs 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Paytm Jobs 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.